• Nano-Silver bristles eliminate 99.9% of bristle bacteria 6 hours after use
• Revolutionary Flossing Bristles™ - long, soft bristles with 1 micrometer diameter tips for superior cleaning of teeth and gums; harder inner bristles ensure complete cleaning
• Comfort grip handle
• High quality construction
• PBT Bristle material outlasts traditional nylon used in competitive brushes
Adult brush is available in 4 color options: blue, green, cranberry red, and orange.
- Antibacterial bristles embedded with silver: The brush is 99.9% bacteria-free within 6 hours after brushing. This is why the bristles are not pure white. Since the bristles are not coated, spread, or dipped in silver, the antibacterial effect does NOT wear off with the brushing, and does NOT go into the mouth or body. We literally melt the polyester with the silver in powder and extract the bristles from this mixture, so the silver is part of the bristle "fabric".
- Extra-soft bristles: The bristles are extremely gentle on the gums. Perfect for sensitive mouths.
- Patented, scientifically designed bristles: The bristles are the thinnest on the market (one micro-meter at a tip). They reach different areas that other toothbrushes miss and brush away the plaque in the deepest roots where 90% of the cavities form. Moreover, they are so thin that they start the flossing job by getting in between teeth for a better cleaning. The bristles are also pointed at the end (versus the traditional round bristles) and have been proven to break the plaque better.
- Polyester bristles (versus nylon): This makes the brush last longer! Polyester has better bending and recovering properties than nylon (more than 80% brushes on the market are made with nylon bristles). Depending on how you brush, the Mouth Watchers Antibacterial Toothbrush can last up to 4 months (compared to the 3 month average of most toothbrushes).
I like these tooth brushes very much. The are soft enough to not damage my gums like someone else mentioned, and yet I feel like they do a great job. I purchased a number of them so I won't run out for quite some time when I feel like they have served their time. Thank you Dr. Ellie
I've been using Zellie's toothbrushes for several years and have no plans to switch. Strong enough to get at plaque yet gentle on my gums.
I've been using Zellies' toothbrushes for over one year and they are great. They are soft enough so as to not damage my gums yet their bristles clean under the gum surfaces. Flossing, in my opinion, is essential but the Zellies toothbrush performs in an excellent manner.
I did not want to spend $5 on a tooth brush but I did it anyway. I'm glad I did. It feels great and I can feel it cleaning the very back of my teeth and gums. The bristles do a great job of cleaning all the surfaces. Thanks for a great product.
i went to floss after brushing with Zellie's toothbrush and there was nothing there! This brush does it all!
Love the bristles; reminds me of my $150 electric toothbrush in way the bristles get to all surfaces of my teeth. I make plaque, but no cavities at 60 years, so important to keep that yellow line from forming by my gums.