Mouth Watchers Adult Nano-Silver Toothbrush
• Nano-Silver bristles eliminate 99.9% of bristle bacteria 6 hours after use
• Revolutionary Flossing Bristles™ - long, soft bristles with 1 micrometer diameter tips for superior cleaning of teeth and gums; harder inner bristles ensure complete cleaning
• Comfort grip handle
• High quality construction
• PBT Bristle material outlasts traditional nylon used in competitive brushes
Adult brush is available in 4 color options: blue, green, cranberry red, and orange.
- Antibacterial bristles embedded with silver: The brush is 99.9% bacteria-free within 6 hours after brushing. This is why the bristles are not pure white. Since the bristles are not coated, spread, or dipped in silver, the antibacterial effect does NOT wear off with the brushing, and does NOT go into the mouth or body. We literally melt the polyester with the silver in powder and extract the bristles from this mixture, so the silver is part of the bristle "fabric".
- Patented, scientifically designed bristles: The bristles are the thinnest on the market (one micro-meter at a tip). They reach different areas that other toothbrushes miss and brush away the plaque in the deepest roots where 90% of the cavities form. Moreover, they are so thin that they start the flossing job by getting in between teeth for a better cleaning. The bristles are also pointed at the end (versus the traditional round bristles) and have been proven to break the plaque better.
- Polyester bristles (versus nylon): This makes the brush last longer! Polyester has better bending and recovering properties than nylon (more than 80% brushes on the market are made with nylon bristles). Depending on how you brush, the Mouth Watchers Antibacterial Toothbrush can last up to 4 months (compared to the 3 month average of most toothbrushes).
i brush aggressively. i know this. Dr. Plotka's Mouth Watchers toothbrush's extreme softness accommodates my aggressive brushing.
So far so good. Feels so much different from other toothbrushes. I will repurchase.
I really liked this toothbrush at first. After a while, I started noticing some staining at my gum line. I went to my dentist this morning and it took quite a while to remove the stains. I didn't have any cavities, but they suggested that I stop doing the 5-step dental program. I don't know if this is what caused the stains, but I can't think of anything else that has changed since my last cleaning appointment. I don't know if the toothbrush contributed to the stains. I hope not, because I like the toothbrush. I'm not sure if I'll continue to use it or wait until after my next dental appointment before I go back to this toothbrush.
This brush is just the right softness and cleans well.
I used to use Oral-B Soft or Extra-soft brushes, but this is a whole step up from that. It feels soft and full, like a lot more bristles. The antibacterial is a plus. I just like the way it feels. Doubt if I'll ever go back.